Vision and Mission
periodically and revised, if appropriate.
Our Vision is to impart world class, quality education built on priniciples of trust and customer satisfaction to candidates aspiring for government jobs. We strive constantly to deliver on
this vision by adopting the practice of “continuous improvement“.
In we treat our students as our teachers who inspire us to touch greater heights each day.We offer programs and resources designed to train, educate, and inspire people to become
Career Power educators and changemakers, and to live with compassion and integrity while working to solve the most pressing challenges of our time.
The CAREER POWER(Institute of Education) will be a world leader in the integration of (a) teaching and learning, (b) advancement of the knowledge base, (c) leadership in service and
outreach. Further, the Institute will be a world leader in preparing professionals who provide leadership and exemplary educational and related services to improve the lives of individuals
in a changing and complex global society.
The mission of the CAREER POWER(Institute of Education) is to help prepare outstanding educators, and to advance the profession of education, as broadly defined, and the analysis
and development of leadership and educational policy.The Mission of the Institute for (CAREER POWER) is to create a sustainable world through education.
- Help to prepare educational professionals recognized for the quality and significance of their teaching, research, service, outreach, and leadership.
- Provide widely recognized leadership in the improvement of teaching, learning, and the assessment of educational outcomes across the life span.
- Enhance the commitment of faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice, and democratic citizenship.
- Provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with organizations, and other institutions focused on the improvement of education.
- Sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the Institution.
- Enhance the effective and efficient management of the Institution.
- Academic excellence and integrity,
- Outstanding teaching and service
- Integration of teaching, service
- Individual and collective excellence
- Education of individuals across the life span,
- Collegiality and collaboration
- A literate and educated citizenry is vital to a democratic society.
- All people are entitled to a high-quality education, grounded in sensitivity to individual dignity, professional integrity, and a positive and nurturing environment.
- A dynamic education system fosters an equitable, productive economy in a global environment.
- Teaching and learning should be informed by effective practice.
- Interdisciplinary programs should be used to enhance human learning, growth, and development across the life span.