Franchisee/Business Partner Program
Why own Career Power Franchise?Every year more than 2 crore youth pass out of college in India but hardly 10% of them land up with a job in private sector. The remaining 90% who are left out look for a job opportunity in government sector. The two promising sectors, where these youth seek a job opportunity, are banking sector & central government jobs (where recruitment is conducted by staff selection commission).It is a known fact that PSU banks and Central government departments are severly under-staffed and thousands of their employees retire every year, we believe that large number of vacancies will be filled every year through competitive exams and accordingly, it will attract huge number of students for training and coaching to get through. So, there is a huge business opportunity, where these crores of jobless aspirants need training and guidance to compete in the recruitment process of banks and ssc.Career Power, with its vast experience and specialized courses for bank & ssc exams comes into the picture.Career Power is one the largest and most reputed institutes in the country for Bank and SSC Exams. Career Power has been instrumental in spreading awareness & helping students in their search for job opportunities in Banking and SSC with the help of its highly popular platforms like www.bankersadda.com and www.sscadda.com. Popularity of bankers Adda can be gauged by the fact that it has daily page views of more than 10 Lac and is visited by more than 1 Lac unique visitors daily.We are looking for Franchisees/Business Partners at different locations in the country to impart quality training to students. The Franchisees will essentially be entrepreneurs running the coaching activity as their own venture. They will operate under the guidance of Career Power – using Career Power brand name, Career Power material and the formidable expertise developed by Career Power over a period of more than five years.
Courses we offer:
Career Power provides specialized coaching/training programs for government jobs. Two of the flagship programs of Career Power are – Bank Coaching (IBPS and SBI) & SSC (10+2 & CGL). We have always believed in delivering discussed and specialized training programs so that we can get best results out of it.
What we are looking for :
- People looking out to start off on their own or already in business with basic interest in and aptitude for education
- Preferably, you should be able to teach at least one subject of flagship courses – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness or English.
- Drive and a burning desire to make it big
- Commitment towards quality of course with keen interest in shaping the future of students
- Personal involvement in the Career Power franchise and its day to day running
- Office (own/rented/business centre) (minimum 1000 sq feet) with a telephone
- Willing to make investment of 5-10 Lacs (including investments required for infrastructure, local level advertisement and promotion)
- Willingness to recruit the required number of personnel for running the centre — the minimum staff required is one counsellor, one marketing executive and one office boy
What we offer you :
- License to run our flagship programs – IBPS Bank Coaching Program and SSC CGL Coaching Program (along with courses for other government jobs)
- A basket of courses (and not just one course) so that you are safe-guarded against seasonal and cyclical business UPs and DOWNs
- Complete course material with necessary modifications required from time to time (including papers on the latest pattern of various exams)
- The right to use the well-known Career Power brand name, Bankers Adda brand name and SSC Adda Brand Name.
- Assistance in establishing the franchise
- Complete exposure to our training methodology
- Assistance in selecting and training your faculty — this training is provided through a combination of personal training(at Hyderabad/Cochin and at your own location), lecture notes (printed and through email) which your faculty members can use for preparing for their classes
- Marketing on Bankers Adda & SSC Adda
- Guidance in marketing and promoting the courses – based on our experience of almost 13 years in the field
- Last but not the least — our TOTAL commitment to you and your students.If you have the basic interest and the desire, then do get back to us immediately by filling up the Basic Data Form. You can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.